For detailed information regarding travel guidelines, policies and procedures, visit the Travel Services website.
- Account Management
JPMC's online management system is PaymentNet:
- Org ID us01745
- Review Transactions
- View authorized and declined transactions
- Allocate budgets
- Print statements
- A how-to guide can be found on the tutorials web page
- Account Security
The CTA should be treated with the same security as a ProCard. The department issued CTA should be used only by the person to whom the account is issued (the account holder) and should not be shared or lent to other staff.
Only use reputable vendors.
Beware of requests for account number information. These are email scams that can be very convincing as they attempt to extract account information from the recipient. Never reply to these email "phish" scams.
Please contact the ProCard office at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding a suspicious email or phone call.
General Guidelines for CTA
- Current UW students and student employees are subject to per diem.
- Approved travelers (guest speakers, visitors etc) visiting the University are not subject to per diem.
- If 5 or more UW faculty/staff are lodging at the same hotel for the same time period, the CTA may be used with prior written approval from The ProCard Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Lodging charged on a CTA of 4 or less UW Faculty/Staff is not allowed.
- The hotel will require a credit card from the guest to pay for incidentals (ITC or personal).
- Only room and tax should be charged on the CTA.
- No personal charges are allowed on CTA.
- The department must obtain an itemized statement from the hotel for each room showing the breakdown of the total charges by room, by night and guest name. This detail should be audited for compliance against applicable regulations and filed with the CTA documentation.
The hotel may require you to complete a credit/charge card authorization form. The account holder must complete the form. If unsure of any information, please contact email@example.com. The authorizing signature is the account holder.
- Account Cancellation/Changes
Request cancellation or account holder changes of your CTA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the account name and the last 4 digits of the account number.
- Lost/Stolen/Compromised Accounts
Account holders are recommended to carefully review transactions on their statement regularly to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
When receiving a phone call from a JPMC Representative, JPMC will not ever ask for a complete social security number. They will require to access codes which were emailed to the account holder by ProCard.
Lost or stolen account numbers must be reported immediately to JPMC. Email the ProCard office at email@example.com validating the lost or stolen account has been reported to JPMC.
If you discover your card has been lost/stolen/fraud, follow the steps below:
- Immediately contact JPMC
- Email ProCard validating the lost/stolen/fraud has been reported
- For fraud, complete affidavit form when received from JPMC within 7 business days
- Customer Service:
- 1-800-270-7760 (inside the US)
- 1-847-488-3748 (outside the US)