- The CTA allows departments to charge airline, rail/bus tickets and specified lodging as outlined below to a centrally billed "cardless" account.
- This is NOT an individual liability card requiring reimbursement- budgets are charged directly.
- Use of a department's CTA account is preferred when booking airfare and lodging. See specifics below in Rules and Responsibilities.
Central Travel Account Rules and Responsibilities
For detailed information regarding travel guidelines, policies and procedures, visit the Travel Services website.
- Account Management
- Account Security
- Account Cancellation/Changes
- Lost/Stolen/Compromised Accounts