Per Diem no longer in eTravel/Ariba?
- Using the ‘meal per diem’ line item, select the current per diem rate for that business location.
- In the line item, you will use the ‘override’ function to reduce the reimbursement down to the allowable per diem based on the previous dates.
- Documentation of the old per diem must be attached to the expense report as a PDF:
- Domestic (contiguous states) can be found at: https://www.gsa.gov/travel/plan-book/per-diem-rates
- Foreign (including non-contiguous states) can be found at: https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/perdiemCalc.cfm
- Add a comment indicating this procedure was followed due to the per diems no longer being listed in the Ariba system.
- For any questions please email the Travel Office: email@example.com