How to change from Color printing to B&W printing:
NOTE: This is only for the Gould Hall and Parrington Hall printers in which case their print drivers for B&W printing and Color printing are the same.
- Go to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer for the popup and click printer preferences.
- The pop-up is below - Click on the dropdown menu for Color/Black and White.
- Click Black and White.
- Click Apply.
REMINDER: For single sided printing, please follow the instruction below under How to Change a Print Job from Double-Sided to Single-Sided.
How to Change a Print Job from Double-Sided to Single-Sided:
Printing Guide - 2-Sided (Default Setting) to 1-Sided Printing
- Windows Print Dialog
- Click Print Preview or Print Icon
- Click Properties
- Switch 2-Sided off and click ok on both pop-ups
- Adobe Acrobat
- Click Print Preview or Print Icon on PDF interface
- Uncheck Print on both sides of paper and click Print
- Browser - Chrome
- Click Print on Browser or right-click -> Print
- Uncheck Two-Sided and click Print
- Windows - Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- Go to File -> Print or use the printer icon shortcut
- Under Pages, click the bar to bring up the drop down menu
- Select Print One-Sided and click Print
- Mac - Office 2011
1. File -> Print
2. From pop-up, click Copies & Pages
3. From drop down menu, click Layout
4. Turn Two-Sided Off and Hit Print (If you want to save the Preset so you don't have to continue to do these steps every time you want to print single-sided, follow the next two steps)
5. From Preset drop down menu, click Save Current Settings as Preset...
6. Name the Preset "Single-Sided" and click on all printers and hit ok
- This Preset can be used to print single-sided on all campus printers
- Mac Print Dialog
1. Right-click the web page and click print
2. Uncheck the print double-sided for single-sided printing